IDENTITY: THE CONTROL PLANE OF THE ENTERPRISE
Your organization’s spent time and energy maintaining your on-premises Active Directory. Now, IT can provide the same controls, sign on and management experience to cloud applications hosted in the public cloud.
Azure Active Directory:
- provides single sign on to Office 365 and thousands of other SaaS applications, eliminating the time it takes to enable / disable a user to sign on to all of their work-related cloud apps
- enables multifactor authentication to O365 and to third party SaaS, which will text or call users with a second factor of security when logging in, with conditional access so that they only get a second prompt when off campus.
- allows users to reset their own passwords
- connects to on premises LDAP directories like Shibboleth
- allows users to create and manage their own security groups (to add/delete users without IT)
Your organization already uses part of Microsoft’s Azure AD if you’re using Office 365, but the advanced features of Azure AD Premium put Microsoft in Gartner’s Leader’s Quadrant. Click here to view this free report! Or Click here to see our Cloud App Security & Azure AD Enablement Offer
Figure 1: Identity Management Magic Quadrant
You can get a free trial of Azure AD Premium to test these features, and our experts at Enabling Technologies can help you get them set up.
For a visual explanation of Azure AD, check out the 11-minute video. Many new capabilities have been added since its recording, but the fundamentals are still sound.
Enabling Technologies are experts in securing productivity applications in the cloud. See one recommendation to get started and learn more, or contact us.