The Client Technical Success Engineer (CTSE) role is a technical enablement role. An ideal candidate will possess one or more Microsoft 365 Certifications in Modern Workplace and Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity management and have experience in configuring and managing Microsoft 365 services.
As part of the Solutions and Success Team, the CTSE works closely with the Sales (CSA) Team, Co-Sell Strategist, Marketing Team, and the Finance Team to identify Client opportunities and ensure those opportunities yield return for the Client and for Enabling Technologies with regard to Microsoft licensed service utilization. The role is responsible for nurturing and growing existing relationships through:
- Identifying areas where the client is not realizing the full ROI of their technology investment and helping the Client achieve greater Return on Investment (ROI) of Microsoft 365 apps and services through Technical service enablement guidance.
- Leading clients through business value conversations to define their strategy, goals, and desired business outcomes and mapping those to Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft Power Platform/Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Demonstrating prototype solutions that will support greater productivity.
- Incubating ideas to drive the adoption of existing workloads.
- Identifying and communicating best practices that drive adoption and expansion.
- Evangelizing Teams as a Platform in conjunction with Power Platform Line for Line of Business apps to meet the needs of Business department stakeholders.
The CTSE is responsible for vetted and timely lead generation which supports client timelines and ensures their success applying technology to enhance and achieve business goals while reducing the competitive threat from other Microsoft partners in our market. The CTSE will engage with all client types including commercial, enterprise, SMB’s, SLG, and EDU clients as well as Microsoft sellers.
The CTSE will be responsible to grow client usage growth/expansion for all Microsoft 365, Azure, and Dynamics 365/Power Platform workloads through ongoing customer engagement via the following:
- FastTrack – serve as FastTrack program/project manager/technical guidance delivery engineer for core Microsoft 365 tenant services including but not limited to Teams, Teams Voice, SharePoint, Microsoft Information Protection, Azure AD Premium, Cloud App Security, etc., and be responsible for coordinating and/or delivering all aspects of FastTrack client engagements delivered by FastTrack engineers for Intune and Defender workloads.
- Proactive Productivity Consulting– CTSE is responsible for regular monthly technical strategy and envisioning sessions with select clients to support solution discovery to support improved productivity for client-defined technology initiatives.
- Campaigns – plan and participate in short-term marketing campaigns which focus on driving client ROI through service utilization for key technology areas.
Experience Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills, and Knowledge
- Strong understanding and technical/deployment skills in Microsoft 365 Core/EMS workloads.
- 4+ years of experience in consultative selling organization that includes business value mapping and demonstrating showcase solutions as part of consulting delivery or presales; both are ideal.
- Change management expertise
- Ability to map business process/problems to Microsoft cloud solution.
- Experience in managing project delivery.
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to develop a trusted advisor relationship with business decision-makers and LOB stakeholders
- Deep passion for supporting the success of all team members.
An ideal candidate will possess one or more Microsoft 365 Certifications in Modern Workplace and Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity management and have experience in configuring and managing Microsoft 365 services.