Enabling Technologies Corp. is seeking an experienced Product Development Lead who is passionate about building Microsoft Collaboration and value-added solutions that customers embrace and adopt. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced Microsoft Partner and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver on Enabling’s vision and strategy. This position will require working virtually.
- Conduct and maintain competitive product analysis and other market research, including but not limited to trends and expected adoption rates for Enabling’s services.
- Identify third-party products and managed services to expand the Enabling portfolio. Perform and/or lead the analysis of the functional, technical, and financial attributes of such products and services. Lead the effort to package them effectively to bring to the market.
- Establish go-to-market strategies to define solutions and services that Enabling offers
- Create and maintain a product and service roadmap for coordinating an execution plan that aligns with market opportunities and corporate objectives
- Develop, maintain, and clearly articulate product definitions and requirements
- Create pricing strategies for the products to ensure both competitive positioning of the offering for acceptable margins and profitability
- Engage all internal teams (sales, marketing, engineering, managed services, finance) and external (customers, partners, industry analysts) stakeholders that have a role in the product, service, and delivery process.
- Provide project leadership with other teams in defining product and service announcements coupled with release timelines for both new and enhanced service offerings
- Develop relevant metrics to assess overall performance of products and services including but not limited to quality, customer satisfaction, user experience, adoption, financial performance, and growth
- Ensure that there is effective knowledge transfer to the sales, presales, training, and services organizations for such new products and services prior to introduction to prospective clients.
- Work with client, sales team, and internal engineers to define and validate requirements to be implemented for our proposed solution.
- Develop and oversee the documentation, tools, and business processes to create, maintain, and retire managed services solution documentation.
- Conduct surveys and meetings with clients for new product and service offerings to ensure we are meeting their expectations.
Minimum of 10 years directly relevant experience in Product Management functions, with at least 5 of those years in the managed services industry. Experience in product management with an enterprise-class UCaaS, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Azure would also be a valuable addition. Senior consulting, presales, and experience in defining requirements, evaluating alternatives, and presenting solutions to end-user clients using a variety of IT solutions.
Familiarity with the elements of our current service offerings such as cybersecurity, cloud computing, helpdesk, and monitoring, as well as other IT infrastructure services and processes would be very helpful. In addition, the successful candidate:
- Will embrace the need to work hard toward becoming the in-house expert from a functional and industry perspective in subject areas that may be new to your product knowledge
- Has the ability to advocate for your position relative to product and corporate strategy and not be afraid to make decisions
- Ability to engage potential suppliers, partners, and customers in substantive discussions on all aspects of the product offering or partner/customer relationship
- Be a motivated, self-starter who leads by example
- Must have high ethical standards and integrity, coupled with a desire to participate as a member of a team focused on building an exceptional company
- Excellent time management, written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
Technical aptitude in or hands-on familiarity with Active Directory, DNS, certificates, Microsoft Teams, Office 365, EMS, and Azure Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to work with sales team to qualify clients and develop Statements of Work/Service Level Agreement worked in a previous consulting or project management role.
- Ability to multitask and track across managed services customer base
- Comfort working in fast-paced, remote workforce, and small company environment
- Market analysis experience and ability to assess ROI of new service opportunities
Nice to Have
- Skype for Business/Teams, Azure or Exchange administration or design experience
- General Telephony skills or PBX administration experience
- Office 365 administration experience
- Azure service offerings awareness
- This is a work-from-home position with less than 10% travel required.
- Add-on to Office 365 Business Essentials, Business Premium, A1, E1, A3, E3; and Microsoft 365 Business, A3, E3
- Policy Management (DLP, meeting/user/messaging policies)